Sunday, September 25, 2011

Introductions

Hi! I'm Megan West. I hail from the great state of New Jersey. Unfortunately, I lack the characteristic spray tan, Ed Hardy gear, and signature fist pump, my deepest apologies. I'm a transfer student from Boston University in FCoB. I plan on specializing in human resources, with a possible minor in either agribusiness or environmental economics. I have no clue what I plan on doing with these certifications, but between Ohio and New Jersey, there's got to be something out there for me. I also want to become fluent in Spanish; however, I have come to the realization that that is impossible unless my parents are planning to foot the bill for a summer in Spain. In my spare time, I obsess over online sales, bake brownies, go on reddit, and translate my life into Spanish in my head. I have a terrible fear of being behind the wheel of motor vehicles; therefore, I do not have my license. If I did drive, it would be a Prius because I feel as though I would enjoy driving past speeding hunks of metal in a roller skate, all while making Al Gore proud. 

1 comment:

  1. Megan,
    First, sorry for not posting on your blog sooner. Second, you are funny. I laughed out loud at the Ed Hardy comment. Thanks for being both honest and funny. Nice job.
    Michael

    ReplyDelete